Do you know that in 2010, there were 1.68m gas and 1.51m diesel vehicles registered in Philippines, of which 1.27m gas and 500k diesel vehicles operated in the capital?
Just imagine being able to competently service even just a small, small 0.001% of the 6 million (including 3m motorcycles). You will have a workshop that is full to capacity, has quick repair turnover, efficient people and happy customers -- A now reachable dream of every serious workshop owner.
Malabon Diesel is a proud Bosch Diesel Center. We are only too happy to invite you to join the small Bosch PH family too -- as a Bosch Car Service (BCS), Bosch Diesel Service (BDS) and/or Bosch Diesel Center (BDC) workshop.
the Bosch Service Concept
This is the key to a successful workshop, and a strong partnership to support the business. Benefits include:
As a member of the Bosch Service network, you'll be able to take advantage of the corporate signage material, branded, practical work wear and quality stationery, which are all part of the distinctive identity that Bosch created for the program - and are all designed to help you project the right image and reflect your professional approach.
As advanced vehicle technology rapidly becomes 'standard' on modern cars, even the simplest of service activities will soon bring your garage technicians into direct contact with electronically controlled systems.
By covering all you need to build skills and keep pace with these developments, the Bosch Diagnostics program offers your business important benefits across four key areas:
- ESI[tronic]software. All the technical data and information you need to properly repair and test vehicle parts and systems are at your fingertips. A range of technical software that covers parts identification, vehicle equipment listings, trouble shooting instructions and diagnostic information.
- Test Equipment. What better way to test Bosch vehicle parts and systems than using equipment made by the manufacturer? From the smallest workshop essentials to engine management and diesel test equipment, you are well covered "in. under. around."
- Service Training. A world-class local Bosch training institute (along Pasong Tamo, Makati) where you and your technicians can go to. Offers regular courses covering basic workshop management and test procedures through to the latest diesel and gas injection systems.
- Technical Hotline. The BIG plus. Do not settle for equipment and parts made by unknown manufacturers with no local support office. You have both Bosch Service and Diesel King with you in everything from on-site user training to technical support.
Whether this will be you first motor vehicle repair shop or your 10th, you will surely appreciate the many marketing and sales support activities and materials readily available to the Bosch partner workshop.
From consumer marketing campaigns developed to grow the Bosch Service brand and the full range of promotional materials available, to the seasonal promotions and discount incentives, Bosch makes sure your workshop will be a profitable venture.
The best repair and test equipment, and much more, without draining your cash flow. Acquiring superior BOSCH equipment and getting ahead of the competition is now EASY.
A sure winner
Invest that HARD-earned Peso on a sure winner:
- Bosch is the largest independent supplier worldwide of original equipment and parts for Automotive manufacturers.
- Bosch is the largest independent workshop organization in the world with more than 15,000 Bosch Service workshops in more than 145 Countries.
All these with no franchise fees or royalties!
How can you go wrong with Bosch?
Malabon Diesel, Caloocan - Bosch Diesel Center (BDC)
ARC Automotive, Makati - Bosch Car Service (BCS)