We have an opening for someone with Isuzu, Nissan Diesel, Hino, Fuso, Volvo, Man and Cummins or general light and medium duty diesel truck and industrial service parts sales experience.
Diesel maintenance and repair is becoming increasingly complex, as more electronic components are used to control the operation of the engine. Applicants need not be an experienced technician BUT should be familiar with the operation and construction of modern computer-controlled diesel engine systems.
The Wholesale Parts Sales Associate is responsible for obtaining parts. materials and accessories for both internal (Malabon Diesel and Diesel King) and external customers (diesel shops, fleet operators and retail customers). As well as assist with inventory ordering and stocking.
We pride ourselves in "quality first". Someone who is not dedicated to exceeding the customer's expectations or cannot adjust to our standard operating procedures as well as values should not apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's or College Degree from a reputable educational institution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Good English skills.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in an automotive parts department where the applicant developed familiarity with the operation and construction of modern computer-controlled diesel engine systems -- including Isuzu, Nissan Diesel, Hino, Fuso, Volvo, Man and Cummins.
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years of sales experience
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to work well with new customers or prospects
- Teamplayer. Must be able to work well with others in a small shop atmosphere.
- Must be hardworking, honest and responsible. Believes in good housekeeping. Oriented towards exceeding customer expectations in quality of work and professionalism.
- Can work under pressure. Can work overtime.