Bosch Nozzles are designed to withstand the heavy demands of today’s diesel engines. On average, a diesel nozzle fires 1,000 times per minute, so precision and durability are important features. Each Bosch Nozzle is engineered for exacting precision and durability, to deliver a long, reliable service life for consistently superior diesel engine performance.
- Hydraulic grinding, an exclusive Bosch process, employs a special abrasive medium to round the edges of the spray hole inlets
- Precision-drilled spray holes measure exact fuel delivery, providing optimum power with minimum emissions
- High alloy and chrome steel construction assures maximum durability
- Needle-to-body gap for proper hydraulic performance
- Dual-angle needle design ensures a precise contact point for positive sealing and optimum performance
Frequently Asked Questions
||When should you check/replace the nozzles?
||There could be an issue with the nozzle if you are experiencing the following:|
- Increased smoke development (especially with cold starts).
- Increased combustion noise when the engine is cold.
- The engine is running rough despite being warm