Injection-nozzle testing made easy.
The Bosch EPS 100 Nozzle Tester is a highly versatile unit:
- Testing and adjustment of injection-nozzle opening pressure
- Assessment of the injection spray regarding shape and atomization (injection-spray image)
- Checking for leaks in injection nozzles, and checking the chatter properties on two-spring nozzle holders, stepped nozzle holders, and UI/UP applications.
Compared to the predecessor model EFEP 60H, due to better dial reading accuracy (1 bar), and improved manometer measuring accuracy, the possible overall measuring inaccuracy has improved on the EPS 100 from +/-4 bar to +/-2.4 bar. This means that even the most minute leaks can be analyzed and prevented so that the possibility of engine shake at idle can be ruled out. Design improvements have resulted in the inner leakage of the EPS 100 being considerably lower than that of the EFEP 60H.This has the advantage that within the framework of leakage testing on two-spring nozzle holders and unit injectors etc., the generated pressure does not drop.
Scope of Delivery
- Test pressure line M 14 x 1.5/M 12 x 1.5
- Test pressure line M 14 x 1.5/M 14 x 1.5
- Pressure gauge 0 - 40 MPa 100 dia. strength class 0.6, M 20 x 15
- EPS 738 – extraction device
- Test pressure line M 14 x 1.5/M 16 x 1.5
- Reducing adapter M 14 x 1.5/M 18 x 1.5
- Reducing adapter M 14 x 1.5/M 22 x 1.5
- Reducing adapter M 14 x 1.5/M 24 x 1.5
- Reducing adapter M 14 x 1.5/M 26 x 1.5
- Reducing adapter M 14 x 1.5/M 27 x 1.5
- Injector needle test accessories for hole pintle nozzle
- Metal oil tank with cover
- UI AdapterKit for commercial vehicle Scania, Iveco and Volvo
- UI AdapterKit for commercial vehicle Iveco and Detroit
- UI AdapterKit for passenger car Volkswagen
- UI adapter for Nissan