Conventional pump test bench (HMI)
Powered by a 18.5 kW electrical drive, the EPS 625 is equipped with measuring glass technology for testing pumps with up to 12 cylinders.
The test bench features measuring glass technology, an electronically controlled stroke counter, and automatic test oil heating. Rotational speed, stroke rate, test oil temperature as well as actual values for testing are shown on a 5.7 inch LCD display.
Your ticket to diesel testing technology
By using the EPS 625 universal component test bench, powerful conventional inline and distribution injection pumps, both from Bosch as well as other manufacturers, can be tested. As a result, the specifications from the engine and vehicle manufacturers can be maintained. Thanks to its robust and easy-to-use technology, the EPS 625 is a cost effective and long-lasting investment for the workshop.
Features and Benefits
- Universal component: For testing conventional inline and distributor pumps from Bosch and other manufacturers
- Large flywheel mass: For excellent and even running characteristics
- Removable cover panels and modular design: For easy servicing and maintenance
- Variable frequency converter drive: For high torque at lower speed ranges
- 50-litre calibration test oil tank: For time efficiencies
- Emergency stop buttons and anti-backlash coupling: For safety and accuracy
- A perfect entry-level choice and solution: For economic capital and ongoing costs
- Configured for Philippine use