Mas modelo ang sasakyan, mas madami electronics.
From engine management to convenience accessories, your vehicle consumes more power and require batteries that can provide consistent power supply at all times - night or day, hot or cool, standstill traffic or empty highway.
Trivia 1: Batteries need replacing at least every 2 years.
Why is Bosch a long time battery segment leader?
- Bosch has been producing batteries since 1922. Developing and producing superior batteries for almost 100 years.
- Bosch has an excellent reputation in batteries all over the world.
- Bosch has programs for both battery dealers and end-users
- Bosch batteries are certified by the Department of Trade and Industry. Look for the PS Mark.
What is available?
- Maintenance Free lead acid batteries
- Batteries in 6V, 12V and 24V
- Batteries for 2W, 4W, trucks at marine vessels
Where is Bosch R&D headed?
- Lithium Ion batteries
- Batteries in 12V, 48V and 200V+
- Batteries for electric vehicles (purely electric) and hybrids (combination battert and combution engine) in 2W, 4W and truck applications
Superior features of Bosch batteries
- The charge indicator that will tell you when your battery is still okay or nearing replacement.
- Case design na iwas sabog.
- Case design na iwas leakage ng electrolyte solution
- Bosch battery cases are simply durable
5 types of Bosch battery you will find here
- S4 Mega Power
- S5 Mega Power Silver. 30% more power. Para sa sasakyan na maraming electronics.
- T4 Mega Power truck/bus or HCV
- EFB. For Asian start stop systems
- AGM. For European start stop
Kelan palitin ang battery?
- Pag 2 years na, have it checked
- Pag sabi sa charge indicator malapit na masira
- Pag hirap na magstart ng makina
Trivia 2: 1 in 3 Car breakdowns are battery related.
*Product images are for illustration purposes only. Actual image may vary in appearance.