Common Rail Injector test bench
The Bosch DCI 700 diesel test bench is future-proofed through its new measurement system that has the latest injector technologies for testing all car and commercial vehicle systems, including those with Needle Closing Control (NCC) and Valve Closing Control (VCC).
The DCI 700 offers you and your workshop super-efficient testing with its short mounting and testing times, which enable four vehicle injectors to be tested in less than 15 minutes.
Designed for the operator to stand at the bench without having to bend to connect the injectors is one of the many ergonomic features that make the DCI 700 so easy-to-use.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic and intuitive design: For easy operation
- Short mounting and testing times: For supreme efficiency
- Test all cars and commercial vehicles: For versatility
- New technology: For futureproofing the equipment and your requirements
- Adjustable screen: Each operator can set height and angle of the screen individually
- Faster, more accurate test measuring: For more precise outcomes in terms of adjustments to injectors
- Online updates: Keeping you up-to-date with current test specifications
- Bright, dazzle-free workspace lighting: Giving great visibility of leaks whilst also being easy on the operator’s eyes
- Clear and accurate results: Demonstrate your expertise and service level to customers with a printed test report (printer optional)
- No need for high-pressure hoses: To reduce service costs
- Configured for Philippine use