Injection-nozzle testing made easy.
The EPS 100 has a well-proven design with high accuracy (+/- 2.4 bar), finely scaled pressure gauge (2.0 bar increments).
The Bosch EPS 100 makes it easy for you to test and adjust the opening pressure to nozzle holder combinations, analyze the injection spray pattern distribution, leak test and chatter properties.
Features and Benefits
- Reduced total error (+/- 2.4 bar) to give highly accurate test results: For efficiency
- Accurate analysis: For informing adjustments to prevent engine idling vibrations
- Manual hand operating lever with ergonomic hand grip: For ease of use
- Transparent fuel container with filter: For immediate visibility of fuel leakages
- Shut-off valve to isolate the pressure gauge while operating hand lever at speed: For analysis of chatter groups
- Must be used with EPS 738 accessory: For enabling direct extraction of the oil mist and diagnostics of injectors on conventional vehicle types.
|For nozzle holder assembly testing of nozzle type||P, R, S, T|
|Carried out Tests||
Pressure gauge: 0 to 400 bar
|High pressure line connection||
Connecting thread for test pressure line:
|Test oil reservoir||
Filling quantity of test oil reservoir: 600 ml
|Test medium||Clean test oil: ISO 4113 CV AW|
|Test oil temperature||23 °C ± 5 °C|
Scope of Delivery
- Nozzle tester with pressure gauge and test oil reservoir
- Test pressure line M14 x 1.5 / M12 x 1.5
- Test pressure line M14 x 1.5 / M14 x 1.5
- Pressure gauge 0-40 MPa as well as 0 – 400 bar on same scale accuracy class 0.6 DIN EN 837-1; Pressure gauge adaption M20 x 1.5