Common Rail Injector test bench for single injector & nozzle holder
Introducing the cost-effective EPS 205 test bench to your workshop to test common-rail injectors and get immediate and precise results – no more sending out to a specialist resulting in delays for your customers.
Test pressure generation of up to 1,800 bar in a realistic operating state with automatic cycling through each test point and simple menu of measurement results using this space-saving machine. Technicians will make quick and efficient work of testing and diagnosing.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic test bench: For CRI Piezo (Bosch, Denso, Siemens, Continental), Solenoid valve CRI (Bosch), Solenoid valve CRIN (Bosch), Solenoid valve CRI (third-party manufacturers), DHK/UI nozzles
- Economical testing of common-rail diesel injectors and conventional nozzle-and-holder assemblies: Extend your workshop capability with just one test bench
- Integrated suction device for minimal oil misting: Easy to keep the workshop environment clean and comfortable for technicians
- Universal clamp: Quick, no-fuss clamping of all injector types
- Clear and accurate results: Demonstrate your expertise and service level to customers with a printed test report (printer optional)
- Built-in database: test values for efficient workflows
- Intuitive interface: Straightforward for technicians to learn and use with confidence
- For Philippine use
Click to read about the commissioning of the EPS205 testbench at
- Ben Calibration
- Edmel Engine Rebuilding.
- Edward Diesel | EDICS Calibration.