Newest top-of-the-line commonrail test bench!
Forward-looking and very efficient. The new Bosch EPS 708 diesel test bench. Specially designed for common rail injection pumps and injectors it is regarded as the most advanced test bench in the world.
Test almost all brands of commonrail pumps and injectors!
The EPS 708 test bench for common-rail diesel pumps and injectors enables diesel specialists to carry out highly accurate testing of components. Optionally, a cooling system can be integrated to reduce water consumption in the workshop.
Advanced electronics deliver precision at every level: Injection quantities are measured electronically for cost-effective testing, electronic regulation is at work throughout the various test stages and intelligent self-diagnosis prompts technicians on filter change. This test bench is designed for excellent performance – and designed to last.
Click here to read about the launching of the EPS708 in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for CP1, CP3, CP (Delphi, Denso, Siemens), Solenoid valve CRI (Bosch, Delphi, Denso), Solenoid valve CRIN (Bosch), CRI Piezo (Bosch, Siemens, Denso): versatile specialist test bench
- Rail designed for pressures up to 2,500 bar: Be prepared and extend current testing pressure level (2,200 bar) with add-on kit as diesel technology develops in the future
- Engine shutdown feature: Safety first! Opening hood immediately cuts engine to protect users
- Electronic monitoring of service level intervals: Keep the test bench operating at its most efficient level
- Optional integrated cooling system: An effective way to use less water
- Built-in database: Itest values for efficient workflows
- Intuitive interface: Straightforward for technicians to learn and use with confidence
- Clear and accurate results: Demonstrate your expertise and service level to customers with a printed test report (printer optional)
- Configured for Philippine use
What can all these do for you?
Have the most advanced common rail test bench in the world at your workshop.
Everything you need to properly repair virtually all commonrail diesel pumps and injectors. This equipment will not drain your cash flow. This superior equipment would help you jump ahead of the pack…and stay ahead.
Please click here for the EPS708 brochure