Bosch is an original equipment global leader in mass air flow technology.
Bosch Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensors ensure low levels of harmful emissions with greater fuel efficiency and improved engine performance.
- OE Technology provides the correct function and calibration to ensure trouble-free operation and emission compliance
- 100% new product; not remanufactured
- Sensor and housing are calibrated and sold together ensuring precise sensor reading and optimal engine performance
- Guaranteed to match vehicle requirements for performance, drivability, fuel economy and emissions
- Can provide up to 20 percent better fuel consumption
- Backed by Bosch Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
|1.||What vehicles does Bosch manufacturer Mass Air Flow sensors for?|
Bosch is the Original Equipment manufacturer for a wide range of vehicles. Coverage is extensive between Asian, European, and Domestic applications. Premium Bosch Mass Air Flow Sensors are offered to a broad range of the independent aftermarket for both late model and older vehicles.
|2.||What are possible symptoms of a failed Mass Airflow Sensor?|
Some signs of a failed mass airflow sensor may include rough idle, a rise in fuel consumption, increased harmful emissions, and poor drivability.
|3.||What benefits do Bosch Mass Air Flow Sensors have over their competitors?|
Bosch units come packaged as a complete unit. The sensing elements are paired and calibrated with the housings on the production line to ensure precise operation. Some competitors offer a simple sensing unit replacement as opposed to a complete unit. In such cases if the failure is not in the sensing unit itself, the repair may not be corrected the first time. This can cost the consumer or technician valuable time and money.