FSA720 with KTS-series scanner
The KTS connects to the FSA to give you excellent testing capability for both ENGINE and ECU. Many traditional tests that we do on the engine can be done fast and accurately with very little physical effort using the KTS/FSA combo. Thus, vehicle turnover should be faster.
This can be a wonderful highlight of your vehicle repair workshop. Clearly, steps ahead of the workshop next door, and truly news-worthy.
The highly modern, fast measurement technology in the new FSA generation from Bosch forms the diagnostics platform of the future.
The modular system layout of the FSA 720 secures existing investment in the workshop. Existing diagnostic systems continue to be used.
If the workshop already has a device from the KTS series – whether it is a 550/520 or one of the new 570/540/530 – and a PC, for example, the system can be retrofitted with the FSA 720 to create a comprehensive workshop test system.
- From the classical engine test to component testing with innovative software.
- As with the tried and tested predecessors, the new tester generation can deal with the classical engine test for measuring engine-related signals, e.g. ignition signal, ignition angle or oil temperature.
- The decisive element of progress in the new tester generation for the workshop are the testing options for electrical and electronic components. In this area, FSA 720/740 and 750 offer a large number of new and efficient applications with comprehensive software support.
- Long-term measurement: the 24-hour measurement of the battery peak coil current on vehicles with extensive electronic equipment provides information on "secret consumers" and, in this way, finds the causes of frequent starting problems.
- Extensive sensor equipment: Apart from the actual measurement module, the Bosch system tester FSA 720 also includes an extensive range of sensors. Ten sensor slots, and a free slot provided for sensor technology still unknown, allow effective work without continuous sensor changing.
Innovative and User-friendly application
Test CAN bus: the workshop can now carry out a physical performance test of the fast CAN bus systems in the vehicle - practically not possible up to now because of the high communication speeds.
Versatile signal generator: for testing sensors, including supply and plug-in connections. In this way, it is possible to tell whether an ECU, a feed, a plug-in connection or a sensor is defective. This allows efficient fault elimination without replacing parts.
FSA Engine Test
- Oil temperature
- U terminal 15
- U terminal 1
- Ignition voltage
- Spark voltage
- Spark duration
- relative compression via starter current
- U alternator ripple
- I starter
- I Alternator
- I Spark Plug
- I Primary
- Closing Angle
- Closing Time
- Ignition point
- Ignition advance with stroboscope
- Start of delivery
- Start of injection
- Injection timing with stroboscope
- Pressure (air)
- Pulse-duty factor t-/T
- Injection time
- Glow time
- U battery
- U term. 15
- Pressure P-air
- Oil temperature
- Air temperature
Oscilloscope – 5Mhz Bandwidth, 50Mega samples per second.
- Secondary voltage
- Primary voltage
- AC coupling
- Signal Generator
- ECU scanner
- Bluetooth wireless and USB connectivity
- 2 channel oscilloscope - 5Mhz Bandwidth, up to 10Mega samples per second.
- 2 channel DC measurement
- 2 channel AC and effective value measurement
- Service Information System (SIS)
To download a brochure, click here.
To see the functional highlights, click here .
- A computer or laptop is required to operate the FSA 720.
- Full functionality of the FSA series is dependent on a subscription to Compacsoft[plus] Software
The FSA720 mounted on a nice green Bosch trolley, with a KTS-series diagnostic scanner on the side, and a complete desktop computer. Any customer will see this wonderful piece of equipment from outside your workshop. Truly a stand out.