Our technicians have their specialty areas, but can work on a variety of tasks. There is plenty of work for a motivated technician to do very well here. And we pride ourselves in "quality first". Someone who is not dedicated to exceeding the customer's expectations or cannot adjust to our standard operating procedures as well as values should not apply.
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate in Automotive
- Confident in their diesel engine troubleshooting abilities;
- Good in injection pump and injector overhauling; and,
- Diesel injection pump and injector testing and adjustment/calibration using Bosch, Zexel, Diesel Kiki or Hartridge test benches
- Minimum of three (3) years experience
- Teamplayer. Must be able to work well with others in a small shop atmosphere.
- Must be hardworking, honest and responsible.
- Believes in good housekeeping.
- Oriented towards exceeding customer expectations in quality of work and professionalism.
- Can work under pressure.
- Can work overtime.